heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Monday 12 September 2011


I have just had the promised call from my daughter's pre-school (second day, I think it is worse than the 1st?!) to reassure me that she does want to stay for lunch because she is so excited about her new Skip Hop lunchies lunch bag!

I have been working hard on reducing our reliance on plastic so the fact that the Skip Hop Zoo Lunchies are BPA and phthalate free is a bonus for us.

The photo shows how pleased she is with it and I have to say, I am almost as excited! The Skip Hop Zoo lunchies and Zoo packs are just adorable and they really appeal to kids. If it makes her happy at lunchtime, I am all for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment