heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Thursday 15 December 2011

Holidays are coming....

Apologies for the lack of content over the last week or so. We have been plunged into Christmas chaos with school nativities, concerts, carols etc and, as ever at the least convenient time, 3 poorly kids. It looks like the weather is taking a turn too, it has definitely become much colder over the last few days, which adds to the excitement as the children (and me if I am honest!) keep their fingers crossed for snow.

I have to admit that with all the chaos this week I have started to panic. The holidays are imminent and I have not finished all my Christmas jobs. I have no idea if I will get time now. However, Christmas would not be Christmas without the last minute dash to the shops and the excitement over the weather forecast. It all adds to the atmosphere!

So, I for one am looking forward to the kids breaking up from school, the cold weather and dark evenings that are a good excuse to light the fire and some time to spend with family and friends.

Of course the shop will be open over the holiday period, we will be taking it in turns so that everyone gets time off! Our opening hours are as follows:

Christmas Eve - Open 0930-1230
Christmas Day - Closed
Boxing Day - Closed
December 27th - Closed
December 28th - Open 0930-1700
December 29th - Open 0930-1700
December 30th - Open 0930-1700
December 31st - Open 0930-1600 (early closing)
January 1st - Closed
January 2nd - Closed
January 3rd - Open and back to 'normal'!

No comments:

Post a Comment