heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Thursday 16 February 2012

Seasalt Nippers






We had our first delivery from Seasalt Nippers at the shop this week. We came across this brand a few years ago and having bought their clothes for myself, I was excited to see that they are making their kids range available to independent retailers. I like the brand for several reasons.

Firstly it is a family run business and to me that means that they care about the business and their customers (me and you!).

Secondly, from the time they started designing and producing their own clothing ranges they have had an emphasis on using organic cotton and ethical production methods, which in my opinion, is just common sense.

Thirdly, being based in Cornwall there is a nautical theme that runs through a lot of their designs. Some of their range supports the RNLI by making a donation for every garment sold, and having been bought up by the coast myself, I know about the fantastic work the RNLI do and think this is a great partnership. So if I can help by selling the clothes, I am happy to.

Lastly, and I guess most importantly, the range is great quality, comfortable and practical.

We have started with a relatively small selection of long and short sleeve t-shirts, polo shirts, denim, leggings and a dress, as well as bamboo socks and their fantastic Tin Cloth coat, most of which is unisex and mix and match. If it goes well we will be expanding the range. So, if your Nippers need anything new, pop in the shop and take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment