heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Monday 2 April 2012

Do you read magazines?

I love to read, preferably a good book, but like most mums my reading time is limited and so sometimes a magazine is more realistic. I can dip into a magazine in shorter bursts. I struggled for a long time to find an accessible parenting magazine that had articles I was interested in, product reviews that were useful and some content that provoked thought and discussion amongst myself and my friends.

Then I found 'The Green Parent' magazine. It is a great blend of articles, letters, product reviews, recipes and more that I find interesting and thought provoking. It is published once every two months, so I have plenty of time to read each issue and even manage to squeeze the odd book in too!

The April/May issue is currently on sale and includes articles on how to prevent tooth decay naturally, 'unplugging' teenagers and cutting the clutter in your home.

If you are interested in parenting and reducing your impact on the planet at same time, you should take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment