heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Another happy customer!


It was really busy in the shop yesterday. I guess because we were closed Good Friday and Easter Monday, we had a bit of a back log of internet orders to process. There were also lots of people who were 'back to normal' , out and about after the Easter break, getting jobs done.

One such person was little 4 week old Amelia, seen here road testing the Kari Me baby carrier in the shop. I really enjoyed helping her try it out (hence the big grin!) It was so lovely to have a tiny baby in a carrier again and she obviously enjoyed it because she snuggled down and fell asleep! If I had not been so busy I would have been tempted to send her mum for a coffee while I enjoyed the moment a bit longer!

Amelia's mummy (sorry I did not ask your name, I was too busy enjoying Amelia!) bought the Kari Me for her, so there goes another happy customer!


1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's a cute kid! Anyways, it's great when you get to interact with your customers, right? It really helps build customer loyalty, and they leave as happy and satisfied customers!

    -Philip Jackson

    ReplyDelete