heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Thursday 5 May 2011

Bank Holiday Madness!


Well, we have just about emerged from the madness that has occurred at the shop over the last few weeks and the only thing we can put it down to is the string of Bank Holidays.

We have never opened on Bank Holidays. I don't want to work them and therefore I do not think it is fair to expect my staff to. I also have this theory that if we close the Bank Holidays, as long as we are clear about it and let people know, they will come back when we are open.

So, we have had quite a few days off over the last month, which has been great but has resulted in several mad 'catch up' days comprising of picking and packing internet orders and placing/chasing orders with our suppliers to replace all the stock we are sending out.

I am not moaning, that is essentially what we do anyway, but I am interested in your views as our customers. Would you like us open on Bank Holidays and Sundays?!

No comments:

Post a Comment