heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Saturday 7 May 2011

A quick garden update!


Due to heavy early morning rain, our plans for today were cancelled, giving me a 'bonus' day at home. The rain then stopped and I was able to do a bit more in the veg patch.

The courgettes are now out of the greenhouse and planted in their permanent places. I have earthed-up the potatoes (looking good) and sewn second rounds of salad, radish, peas, mangetout and beans (looking not so good!)

I also found a free packet of carrot seeds which we have not bothered with before as we get a plentiful supply of tasty organic carrots in our Riverford veg boxes, but as the seed was free and I had a space I have put some in as an experiment.

In the greenhouse, the tomatoes are now in situ, as are the cucumbers and peppers (see picture).

All in all, a good day's work!

No comments:

Post a Comment