heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Howies that?!


Another busy day in the shop today. One of the best things about being on the shop floor is getting to chat to other mums and meet their gorgeous babies.

We had a visit from the cutest little boy called Milo today (great name!) and I noticed his mum (I have done my usual and got the baby's name but not the mum's....sorry mum!) was wearing a Howies t-shirt.

I have a few garments from Howies myself, next on my wish-list is the t-shirt pictured here, which sums up my days at work quite nicely! We swear by the Merino base layers when camping. If you are interested in environmentally sound purchases you should check them out.

They have a similar ethos to us and make some great clothes (mainly for parents but a few bits for kids too). It is refreshing to see clothes being made with an emphasis on making the consumer aware of the full impact of what they are buying. Well done Howies!


No comments:

Post a Comment