heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Thursday 16 June 2011

The Tiger Who Came To Tea


Myself and my youngest went to see The Tiger Who Came To Tea Live on Stage today. The book has always been a firm favourite of hers so when I saw posters for the show I knew she would love it.

The performance was a great mix of the classic story combined with music and songs, there is even a chance for the audience to get up and sing. The production was simple (I think intentionally) but so effective and pitched perfectly for kids at preschool or early years.

Our outing made me realise that we probably don't do enough of this. There always seems to be something else on, somewhere else we need to be, work to do, house to clean etc. It reminded me how little time there is before she starts school. I have made a promise to myself to do some more special outings before our days are limited.

It was such a great show, if you have young children and fancy a trip to the theatre, you really should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment