heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Monday 27 June 2011

The veg plot....growing fast!


It has been such a lovely warm Summer's day today. I have done my usual get the kids to bed then wander to the bottom of the garden to water the greenhouse and check the veg plot.

We have definitely had some vigorous growth. Everything looks great. We have started to harvest daily cucumbers and courgettes. The peas are nearly ready, the carrots have shot up we have had two huge bowls of lettuce for various social occasions and the potatoes are nearly waist height!

My frustration is that it is all a bit hit and miss. Being a busy mum I can only give it time when I have it. I know there must be loads of families out there that grow their own veg and wondered if anyone has any great time saving tips they can pass on? Or nay particular veggies/varieties that you have found to be easy and reliable to grow? If so, please share your wisdom so that families growing their own veg can benefit from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment