heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Happy at Home


Being a working mum, I have mixed feelings about having the flexibility to work form home some of the time. It is great that it offers a pick 'n' mix approach to working times (currently 21:30 and I am blogging!) but also means that my work is never really done because I cannot pack up and walk away.
I have worked through all 3 of my children's baby days with minimal childcare. Again there are pros and cons. They have never been left screaming at a nursery but are often left to their own devices whilst I work next to them on the kitchen table!

We took delivery of our first Stokke Bounce 'n' Sleep today. I have had a good play with it and I have concluded that not only is it a beautiful piece of furniture, but it would have made my life so much easier when my 'babies' were small.

We have one on our shop floor if you would like to take a look, or you can find the Stokke Bounce 'n' Sleep on our website.

No comments:

Post a Comment