heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Saturday 30 July 2011

Party on!


I don't know about you, but I always feel really guilty when I throw out yet another handful of plastic toys from the latest party bags. I am not sure how I feel about party bags. I can see how they have evolved, and the idea/sentiment behind them is lovely. However, I really do not see the point in handing out bags full of plastic and sugar.

Over the years I have come up with some fairly creative ideas as alternatives to party bags. Plant pots and seeds, lucky dip, drinks bottles....and now the boys are older I simply give a piece of cake and thank the guests for coming (controversial)!

We are having a party on Sunday for our youngest and I have put together some really cute party bags for the occasion. I have used our recycled paper bags which we will decorate for each child. Inside there will be a small wooden toy, a piece of birthday cake, some bubbles and a balloon. All things that will hopefully get used and provoke a few giggles in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment