heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Friday 22 July 2011

School's out!


We are on the cusp of the Summer holidays. Do you remember that feeling as a child? 6 weeks off school seemed like such a long time. Some of my happiest memories are of just playing with the neighbours: hide 'n' seek, racing on our bikes, days on the beach.

Now, as a mum, I still feel the same excitement at the thought of six weeks without having to do the school run. We are hoping for some sun. It makes everything so much easier (and cheaper!)
I don't mind the odd wet day. We all have waterproofs and I am not one to stay in all day, whatever the weather. I can build dens, make cakes, make junk models, play board games, do play-doh, painting....heck, I can even get the kids involved in a bit of cleaning/tidying if necessary. BUT I can't do this every day of the holidays without the cracks starting to show.

Do you have any great ideas of things to do with the kids if we get another wet August? If so, please share them here, the lower the cost, the better!

Fingers crossed for some sun....

No comments:

Post a Comment