heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Birth Essentials

We often get expectant mums coming to the shop with a list of essential items they need for the birth and early days of their new baby. Generally they are extracted from magazines, hospital booklets or books with a few 'pearls of wisdom' from granny.
Having spoken to many of these mums I have concluded that the list of 'essentials' is as personal as the birth plan. Every family has different needs and expectations. It fascinates what one mum sees as essential, another may not have even considered.


Having had 3 babies, my list would consist of:

•water
•hypnobirthing track on my ipod
•tens machine
•clean, comfy clothes for me
•car seat
•arnica

I think that covers it... but this list is vastly different to the one I would have written prior to having my first baby!

What would your essential birth/early days items be and why??

No comments:

Post a Comment