heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Thursday 6 October 2011

New Mountain Buggies - Part Two!

Very soon we will have the fabulous new Mountain Buggy Duet on our shop floor. We are looking forward to it's arrival - mainly because it has to be seen to be believed! It is all very well looking at the measurements and statistics, but if you are anything like me, you have to see it to really get it. How can a buggy that measures 63cm wide have room for 2 full size toddlers??

It is all in the design, of course, (those clever people at Mountain Buggy have really outdone themselves this time) but I have to admit that I have seen this buggy, I have pushed it (great handling by the way!) I have folded it (easy peasy) and I have played with all the features....and I still cannot work out how they have done it.

If you are looking for a side by side double buggy, if you have a second child on the way ,if you are expecting twins or if you just fancy checking it out, give us a call on 01305 259929 or email us on enquiries@heybabyshop.co.uk and we will let you know as soon as our Mountain Buggy Duet arrives so you can come and have a test drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment