heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Friday 18 November 2011

Children in Need

Today the BBC are holding their annual Children in Need appeal. It is a reminder to me how lucky I am, and how lucky my children are. It makes me feel humble and grateful in equal measures for everything in my life. It is a great cause, raising money to help children who may not be so lucky. The one thing most of our friends, colleagues and customers at heybaby* have in common is children.

I know times are tough for lots of people at the moment but take some time to count your blessings and if you can go without one small luxury this week, give the money to Children in Need instead. I know its a cliche but if we all do a little bit....

No comments:

Post a Comment