heybabyshop basket heybabyshop delivery heybabyshop logon heybabyshop register Image Map

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Welcome To Hey Baby Shop Blog

Thursday 3 November 2011

Happy customer!

I met a lovely family in the shop this week. A mum came in with her 2 children aged 17 months and 8 weeks. She called in for a demo of the Kari Me baby carrier as she thought it would be useful to have some hands free time to spend with her eldest.

I showed her how to do the basic front knot carry using our weighted demo doll, then I had a lovely cuddle with her little one while she practised with the doll. Once she was confident, she was able to try the Kari Me with her own baby. In between, I had fun playing with the 17 month old, reading stories and building towers.

She bought the Kari Me and I really felt like I had helped her. It reminded me why I love working in the shop so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment